[GNC] MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - recently updated to GNUCASH 4.0 and then 4.1 = app not opening

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Mon Aug 10 13:56:59 EDT 2020

You can’t run it from the disk image. Drag it somewhere on your hard disk (usually the Applications folder) and run it from there. Once on your hard disk, try launching the app. If you don’t get the option to click an Open button, then you’ll have to right click on the app and choose Open from the pop-up.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com