[GNC] OFX import, wrong base account

brad bradhaack at fastmail.us
Mon Aug 10 14:57:51 EDT 2020

I'm running my 1st OFX import since updating to 3.8 and the ofx import
is going to the wrong base (source) account.    How do I change that??
I see this in the help
*|"GnuCash|* then opens an Account Selection dialog to select an account
in your CoA to match to an account name in the import file. Select the
appropriate account from the account tree and press the *OK* button. On
subsequent import of files from the same source account, the mapped
*|GnuCash|* account is remembered and the account selection dialog is
not displayed."
But that doesn't help me reset it.