[GNC] reconcile in 4.1

Chris Tsuji ctsuji at cheerful.com
Mon Aug 10 23:14:59 EDT 2020

   John
   Thank you.  I guess it was a read only.
   I have reconcile my account.  Do not know why the file was read only.
   Thanks
   Chris T

   Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 at 9:19 PM
   From: "John Ralls" <jralls at ceridwen.us>
   To: "Chris Tsuji" <ctsuji at cheerful.com>
   Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
   Subject: Re: [GNC] reconcile in 4.1
   The code says that the only thing that disables the tool bar Reconcile
   item (as well as Actions>Reconcile... in the menu) is a read-only book.
   You can get a readonly book by specifying it on the command line or by
   selecting "open read-only" after getting the "GnuCash couldn't obtain
   the lock" dialog box.
   Regards,
   John Ralls