[GNC] gnucash-4.1.tar.bz2

Bill Suit needlern30068 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:21:33 EDT 2020

Thanks Derek. I did not realize this was source code. My os is Linux Mint,
v 20. I've been thinking recently of compiling some source on this box. It
looks like I've fallen into my next journey. Hopefully I'll come out
smelling like a rose and not the other stuff.😎 I'm going to take a day or
two and run through the READMEs and check on my compiling tools. I started
using linux around 1995. I started with the GENTOO os, which was/is all
source based.