[GNC] GnuCash and Swedish accounting legislation

doncram doncram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:25:25 EDT 2020

Okay, noted that my post with self-labelled rant was outside bounds
accepted by this community.  Just enclosing in "begin rant", "end rant"
doesn't change that.

What I did wrong included, at least, that I characterized two groups and
that I cast aspersions and applied negative adjectives, personalizing
stuff.  I can see that is not good behavior, and I do apologize.  I tried,
within the post, to mitigate what i did say, but that wasn't adequate, and
it wasn't funny.  I apologize especially to those I did offend, and I would
like to make amends if possible, if i come to know more particulars.

I was already on pause, wasn't going to comment any more that way, given
Jim DeLaHunt's prompt and constructive feedback, including his suggestion
to frame it differently, in terms of discussion about target users and
"scope of usage conditions" and more, which I needed to think about.  And
there was point made that this forum is far from being like many others on
the internet, and Jim commented on apparent arrogance and assumptions on my
part, which I really do need to think about.  Anyhow, I had let myself be
aggravated/frustrated by a couple references to the long-running nature of
disagreement, need for a FAQ about it, etc.  And I had thought it would be
okay to share a bald characterization of the situation/issue.  I dunno
about my completely being wrong to ever take such an approach, call it a
boisterous one, if this were some other forum, but it is not, and I realize
I basically don't have standing here to be that way at all.  So, I am
really sorry.  And thank you for considering this.  I am open to
off-email-list comments or suggestions, too.

sincerely, Don Cram