[GNC] Missing income line within Income Statement (Multicolumn)

hadesonfire giles.robin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:49:53 EDT 2020

Hi,
I am using version 4.1 on a windows 10 machine and all looks good.
I want to use the Income Statement (Multicolumn) report as I prefer it to
the P&L.
However one of my income accounts is showing a zero balance but when I
access the hyper link for overall income the amount is showing...
Does anyone have an understanding as to why this might be happening, as for
me this report is perfect, but for this error.
Overall the income line is understated, but not when I drill into it.
Thanks