[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Marilyn Graves Kimple mgkimple at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 19:58:03 EDT 2020

 You guys lost me at GTK. I am definitely out of my league here.*********I can certainly create a .css file but where do I put it? It sounds like there is supposed to be one somewhere.
**********I am running GnuCash 4.1 on MacOSX 10.14.6. There is no GnuCash folder in my HOME/Library/Application Support. I looked at the package contents for the .app but I don't think that is what I am supposed to mess with.********I have never done any Linux/Unix and know nothing about special line endings.

Thanks,mgk