[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Marilyn Graves Kimple mgkimple at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 08:43:49 EDT 2020

Amen. I appreciate all the help, and at one time I might have been able to tackle it but at this point I give it a shot and then give up and recognize that it is beyond me.**************************I agree that the best option is to ask the developers nicely to include this feature in future releases. Americans with Disabilities Act etc., and we thank you.
Best regards,Marilyn Graves Kimple ------------------------------