[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Marilyn Graves Kimple mgkimple at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 15:51:00 EDT 2020

I swear I do not have a library/application support/GnuCash folder on my Mac, either on my harddrive or in my user library. I have used similar folders for various applications in the past but GnuCash has not shown up. Maybe Mac is doing something different. I really have spent all the time I can afford on this right now. ************I did go to a customer feedback page for requesting features, and control of font sizes was on the list. You get to vote and we were pretty far down the list. Feature Request: Top (388 ideas) – Customer Feedback for GnuCash  I left a comment which it signed anonymous. It took me a while to find the page as well. Democracy can be messy but it is worth it, IMHO.
Best regards,Marilyn Graves Kimple