[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Sun Aug 16 10:23:54 EDT 2020

I have done that, but on my Lenovo W10 1903  the 'magified' text is
blurred.

I would like there to be a simple text size option under settings.

I needed, and very much appreciate, an accounting app which is not run
by money grabbers (especially accountants :-). In GNU I found it, but,
although I am a nerd, sort of, I don't really want to dive into the nuts
and bolts. So, things like GTK are a step too far.

Thanks, Barry