[GNC] help increasing size of font in GnuCash?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 16 20:10:40 EDT 2020

And in order to see it in Finder you need to click the gear or control-click with your home folder selected, click Show View Options from the context menu, and then in the View Options window check Show Library Folder. Contrary to *everyone's* HIG that item disappears when any folder other than your home one is selected.

Regards,
John Ralls