[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 209, Issue 49

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:12:51 EDT 2020

It also works fine on my Win 10 Pro laptop.

Not sure why you keep talking about CTRL + & -  as my version of Windows 10
says to use the Windows logo key as per attached.  You can also change the
increment steps and press and hold Ctrly + Alt and use the mouse wheel to
zoom in or out ...

Regards David H.