[GNC] Modify the report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 18 03:25:40 EDT 2020

Take a look at the Transaction Report.

Most reports allow you to select the accounts to include. Some also have
a filter with Regex options.

Note, it will be very helpful in this case to *not* accumulate splits
when posting invoices/bills. That way, you get the line-item detail from
the invoice available for reporting if needed. Otherwise, you'll just
get a consolidated 'COGS' amount from all line items for that particular
bill/invoice.

There is also a Job Report in Reports > Business that allegedly should
do what you want, but I've never used it.

Regards,
Adrien