[GNC] Tracking cash flows with balanced transactions

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 07:56:33 EDT 2020

Well, Ove, if you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and have a crack
at using the fancy newfangled "Import Transactions from CSV"
wizard/druid, then you can uncross your fingers and get to work
importing multi-split transactions including zero stock transactions.

Attached are step by step screenshots and a sample CSV file.

First time around you will need to specify the account mappings, but
gnucash remembers them: Tools / Import Map Editor / Non-Bayesian / CSV
Account Map.

Don't forget to save your import settings after you map the import
columns - screenshot #01.

Good luck!

Geoff
=====