[GNC] GnuCash Flatpak on GalliumOS Linux

Art Chimes artsonline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:09:15 EDT 2020

Thanks, Frank.

This — sudo flatpak override org.gnucash.GnuCash
--filesystem=<path-to-your-usb>
— worked like a charm.

The embarrassing thing is that, in searching for a solution, I actually
looked at that page, but it didn't register that the flatpak sandboxing was
my problem. Duh!

Do I have to rerun that override command each time I start GnuCash? After a
reboot? Or is it a persistent setting?