[GNC] Ubuntu distribution version

Derek Zehr dehrtobe at daystar.io
Mon Aug 24 20:46:08 EDT 2020

Thanks for the info everyone.

So now I'm trying to build GnuCash 4.1 on Ubuntu 18, mainly because I
opened my files on GnuCash 4.1 on a Windows device. Maybe I'm getting
myself into more trouble than it's worth. But I'm currently stuck at
Cmake not finding Googletest. Attached is the terminal lines that show
what's up, and why I think it should find Googletest. Hope someone on
here has a bit of experience with this. If it weren't for the extensive
documentation on GnuCash's website about how to build it on Linux, I
wouldn't even be close to this far. :)

Thanks,

Derek