[GNC] New User - can't modify inoice notes.

Lester Bennett lesterbennett1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:06:34 EDT 2020

I am new to Gnucash. I have just taken on the position of Treasurer of
my local Men's Shed and moved to computerised computing seeing as I have
an IT background.
Being a non-profit organisation we don't normally issue invoices but we
did a job for a local company recently and they needed an invoice for
their records. I tried to change the notes at the bottom of the invoice
that normally show "Thank you for your patronage!" to include our bank
account details but the changes don't appear at the bottom of the
printable invoice just the default notes. When I go into edit the
invoice the changes do appear in Notes. How do I get these Notes to
appear at the bottom of the printable invoice?

Lester