[GNC] New User - can't modify inoice notes.

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Aug 26 16:08:23 EDT 2020

Hi,

Please be sure to CC gnucash-user on all your replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality so everyone can see your

On Wed, August 26, 2020 4:02 pm, Lester Bennett wrote:
> I had already done that. I modify the Notes then click apply and the
> changes appear on the printable invoice screen. I then click Save Config
> but the next time I open the same invoice or create a new one it comes
> back to the default Notes. I want this to be the same for all future
> invoices.

You would need to save it as a custom invoice, and then when you want to
print a new invoice you would need to run the custom version and then
choose the new invoice to print.  You won't be able to do it from the
"Print Invoice" button.

Another option is to just keep the configured printable invoice tab open,
and then again just select the new invoice from the options of that report
when you want to print a new invoice.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745