[GNC] GNU Cash on a Central Computer

Terry Simon simon at inloop.tv
Thu Dec 3 13:23:55 EST 2020

I currently use QuickBooks for business accounting software. Never liked it and am in the process of replacing our server. We have a 5 year old version that is no longer supported so if there’s a problem migrating the program we’re out of luck. I would like a simpler program. QuickBooks is too much and too little. The question about GNU Cash is can it be installed on workstations that work from a central file. We only have 3 users that all do different tasks so conflicting data entry won’t be an issue.

Thanks,

Terry L Simon
inLOOP - Designed and manufactured in the US
6653 Grand Haven Road
Norton Shores, MI   49456   USA
(231) 798-2399