[GNC] GNU Cash on a Central Computer

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 04:05:16 EST 2020

Randix,

Be careful here....

Your gnucash file should be named something along the lines
of 2020-12-Dec.gnucash

These files with date and time embedded in the name are backup files - it
seems like you opened a backup file from Dec 5 and worked on it at some
stage???

2020-12-Dec.gnucash.20201205100356.gnucash
2020-12-Dec.gnucash.20201205073851.gnucash

Liz, you beat me to it by about a minute.

Regards David H.