[GNC] Charts not showing up correctly for multicolumn view

Christos Delivorias c.delivorias at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 10:59:54 EST 2020

Hello all,

I've been using Gnucash for a few years now, but I've never been able to
use the different stylesheets as it always messed up my line/bar/charts.
Only the default one was able to plot them in the right aspect ratio.
I took the plunge and upgraded from 3.5 to 4.2 on win10 yesterday and all
my multicolumn dashboards are not non-visible even with the default
stelysheet.
The Default with show like this, overextending the columns:
[image: image.png]

While the Easy will look like this:
[image: image.png]

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or how to fix this? Don't have this
issue if I run it via ubuntu on wsl2, but I can't upgrade to 4.2 on it.
I've spent a lot of time building these dashboards and i'd like to get them
back to being functional.

Thank a lot,
Christos