[GNC] Error with Asset Chart report

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 18:06:47 EST 2020

If I had to guess, the observed phenomena here result when the code is required to probe below this setting, so if you don't get to the seventh circle of accounting hell, you won't see it. What has me confused is that the setting is clearly, obviously available to me-- even on the stock Asset Chart report. And if I can select it, I shouldn't receive an error choosing it. (Never mind how remarkably cryptic this message is!)

As I mentioned last year, I wonder whether Windows is using a 1-7 list, while *nix platforms (OsX is one of those) count them as 0-6. I can't imagine why else this error would crop up. It would be nice if someone else on Windows could try to replicate the error.