[GNC] Error with Asset Chart report

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:21:50 EST 2020

I did wonder about that sig :-)  Initially I got a "no txns" error from the
report options, had to change the report currency to US$ - I don't normally
bother with running reports, never had much use for them even with all the
accounts I've got.  It would seem to suggest that perhaps a different
report version has maybe been packaged up with the Windows installer
version.  Will try on MacOS Big Sur as well and also see if I can compare
the report sources and see if they are different....

Will advise further.

Cheers David H.