[GNC] Error with Asset Chart report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 7 18:04:05 EST 2020

Before installing 4.2, I tested with the sample file. It threw the
errors as ya'll have indicated.

I re-assigned all of the higher level asset transactions to Level 7, and
while it still threw the error, it only did so for one iteration with
option '6' and did not throw it for option 'All'. (before this
re-assignment, it iterated the error once for each transaction)

I also tested marking each of the intermediate level accounts as
placeholders but this had no effect.

Again, I find it odd that the Expense Chart doesn't throw the error even
with 7-8 levels deep with transactions. (and not all intermediary
accounts empty or placeholders)

Regards,
Adrien