[GNC] bulk operations?

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:09:12 EST 2020

The advantage of getting the invoices in a spreadsheet is that, as far as I can tell (haven’t tested this) you can put the whole string of invoices in one file. Each line in the file has a field for invoice number, and I believe if you change the number it creates an additional invoice. So if there is more than one or two, I think the net number of mouse clicks would be reduced.

You might want to test it on a dummy gnucash file, as otherwise you might wind up with LOTS of garbage invoices from testing.