[GNC] Possible Suggestion: Give transactions a default 'Jump to' target account

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 12:12:59 EST 2020

David,

It's not a bad idea, but it sounds like a lot of work. When I do use this feature, I tend to open the transaction with the Split button, click the appropriate entry, and then click Jump. That's three mouse clicks; your fix would involve two. Would there be enough UI improvement to pursue this? I don't know...

David T.