[GNC] gnucash file name after move from ubuntu 20.04 to debian 10

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 8 19:53:48 EST 2020

Maybe take a good look at those backups and the main file. Make sure you
didn't inadvertently enter transactions in the backups at some point!
(fixable, but not pleasant in direct proportion to the number of said
transactions)

My uncle taught me his first rule of carpentry: "Measure twice. Cut once."

Regards,
Adrien