[GNC] Gnucash 4.2 on Windows 7

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 8 20:31:02 EST 2020

It is not supported, so you're on your own if you have issues. Maybe
someone else here is doing the same and can help, but maybe not.

If you can't upgrade past Win7, consider a linux virtual machine using
VirtualBox for running GnuCash. It's free and not too much trouble to
set up. Plenty of users here are doing just that.

Regards,
Adrien