[GNC] Saving to MySQL

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Thu Dec 10 09:16:34 EST 2020

The user id running the server is usually _mysql (note the underscore). I assume you specified root as the mysql users (given the URL you are using.)

Can you open a terminal (search terminal in spotlight)? Try typing
mysql -u root

It should start mysql and ask for a password for root, provided you specified one.

Peter

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.”