[GNC] How to use Reminders?

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 10 11:39:45 EST 2020

No piece of software can be all things to all people, Fran. Some
"software suites" try to do it, and in the trying they earn a reputation
for being bloated, slow, and buggy. I would deplore anything that moved
GnuCash in that direction.

All due respect, I think you're swimming upstream on this one. In the
long run, it will take you less time to pick and use a calendaring
application that's designed for what you want to do, instead of trying
to force GnuCash to do things it's not meant to do.

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA