[GNC] GnuCash Software Update

Don Earnhardt don at dearnhardt.com
Thu Dec 10 18:09:59 EST 2020

I have seen information about overwriting the current version of GnuCash
(version 2.6.3) on my Windows PC with the latest version.  However, I am
extremely nervous about doing so. I can back up the data, so that doesn't
bother me. I have configured my software with many customized reports and
style sheets and I would be very unhappy to lose any of them.  Is there
ANYTHING that I might lose by installing a new version over my old one?  I
have been using this software quite happily (with one exception) since the
beginning of 2014 and I don't want to have to re-create anything that I have
customized during that time.