[GNC] systemd / sqlite 3 file not found error

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Sun Dec 13 19:11:23 EST 2020

Usually jobs that work for some types of logins and fail for others are either due to differences in file access permission or differences in environment variables. Maybe when it runs as root, the $PATH variable is different and it is not finding something. Or some other environment variable is different.