[GNC] GTK3 question

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 15 11:15:52 EST 2020

The wiki should cover anything that can be changed.

You can also target 'everything' in some cases with a '*' selector, such
as setting a font, size, et cetera for the entire app. It isn't a
main-page vs. register-page sort of thing. Individual elements can be
targeted, and in some cases, those elements also have contexts (like a
register tab) that behave differently some times.

What is it specifically you want to change?

Regards,
Adrien