[GNC] GTK3 question

Parker Graham plgii420 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:41:03 EST 2020

I guessed that you cannot address the main page columns but wanted to be sure because I saw image of main screen online and first column was light gray while other columns were white but figured it was screenshot from windows instead of Linux, won’t be going back to that OS anytime soon

I have 3 accounts
Checking,savings and CC
When I have the account name background on and click the checking it highlights blue
When I click the savings it doesn’t highlight at all
When I click CC it will highlight but the checking account also highlights and it should not do this
It doesn’t seem to work when I click any other account meaning they won’t highlight at all

Sent from myMail for iOS