[GNC] Which report to use?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:09:02 EST 2020

You use the search function to do the editing, then simply print the
results with the account report. If you want to hide some of the details
you could print to PDF then open the PDF with a spreadsheet app and
manipulate the data there.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 11:19 AM Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2020, David Carlson wrote:
>
> > From that description it sounds like you want to nearly arbitrarily pick
> > few transactions to print out.
>
> David,
>
> That's true. Four transactions involving two accounts.
>
> > I would use the search function starting from the chart of accounts to
> > pick those needles out of the haystack then use the Account Report.
>
> I'll see if the Account Report can be edited to show only specific
> transactions in the two accounts.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich

David Carlson