[GNC] Windows 10 File History More Than 4

christian at eliminator-rc.com christian at eliminator-rc.com
Thu Dec 17 15:10:47 EST 2020

Is it possible on Windows 10 to configure the File History to show more than
the default 4 last opened files? We have many different databases across
mysql and xml and having to retype the connection details every time we need
a different database is proving very tedious. I can see in the registry it
stores the last 10 connections but in Gnucash it only lists 4.

https://www.avg.com