[GNC] Remembering transactions

BRUCE POULTER bdpoulter at comcast.net
Sat Dec 19 15:42:32 EST 2020

Hello

I have searched high and low for information on how GnuCash 'remembers transactions' in checking account registers.

My situation is that I have 3 business checking accounts and when I do my monthly (haha) reconcile, only one of the accounts 'remembers' the transactions from the previous month.  What am I missing?  This activity is so helpful.

Thank you,
Bruce

Bruce D Poulter, MPH

MAPS Clinical Supervisor and Trainer
Sub Investigator/Study Therapist
MAPS MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy Study for PTSD (NCT03537014) - Boulder Study
Aguazul-Bluewater, Inc.

Clinic Address:
1722 14th Street Suite #150
Boulder, CO 80302

Mailing Address:
611 Dewey Avenue
Boulder, CO 80304

Tele:  720.312.7760

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The
information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
in error, please notify the author immediately by replying to this message and
delete the original message. Thank you.