[GNC] ASX quotes not working again?

dullege at gmail.com dullege at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 20:00:07 EST 2020

I note Australian stock exchange quotes are failing again.  I had a fix from
October . maybe they have changed their site again?

Using gnc-fq-dump seems to work fine .

C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin> perl gnc-fq-dump ASX IAG

Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:

    symbol: IAG                  <=== required

      date: 12/21/2020           <=== recommended

  currency: AUD                  <=== required

      last: 4.885                <=\

       nav:                      <=== one of these

     price: 4.885                <=/

  timezone:                      <=== optional

But when updating in gnucash->Price Database->Get Quotes . gives an error
("unable to retrieve quotes") for all ASX quotes.

Gnucash version 4.2, finance:quote version 1.49

Wondering if anyone has a working ASX.pm?