[GNC] Rounding & formulas

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 22:26:11 EST 2020

I think this rounding problem (if you want to call it that) is not unique
to Gnucash.  You would see the same thing if you were using a spreadsheet,
for example.

For the particular type of example given, it might make sense to track
running totals and calculate monthly amounts required to make those running
totals balance to the desired formula.  This would ensure that there was no
cumulative error from rounding.