[GNC] Printing

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Dec 30 17:05:29 EST 2020

It is indeed a known problem that invoices or reports can't be printed in
flatpak. This is down to the webkit library we depend on for our reporting
needs. That library doesn't support printing in flatpak unfortunately.

Checks in gnucash don't use webkit but Gtk's native print code. That part does
work in flatpak.

Regards,

Geert