[GNC] Missing invoice on Income & GST Statement Report

pobox.deva at outlook.in pobox.deva at outlook.in
Sat Feb 1 09:56:43 EST 2020

Hello,

I am running 3.7 on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Something peculiar is happening with my datafile this month.

See attached 2 screenshots - one from Find Invoice dialog for the date range 1-JAN-2020 to 1-FEB-2020. The other from the Income & GST Statement report.

There’s one invoice that’s not showing up in the Income & GST Statement (i.e., invoice id = 000361). And I can’t find out why.

This invoice was opened on 2-JAN-2020, posted on 6-JAN-2020 and paid on 2-JAN-2020. I tried unposting and changing all dates to 2-JAN-2020 and it still doesn’t show up on the report.

When I run the Income & GST Statement report for the previous quarter, this invoice isn’t there either.

Can someone please help since my GST tax payment is due in the coming week?

This invoice is no different from any other invoice in the period and I have confirmed that it is still marked active.

Cheers.