[GNC] Account Currency Screwed Up Again!

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 03:41:23 EST 2020

I haven't see an answer to this on the distribution list, nor on Nabble
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Account-Currency-Screwed-Up-Again-td4715785.html>.

Can I fix this by editing the XML file?
I am using GC v2.6.19 under Ubuntu Studio 18.04.  Is there a function to
change the currency of transactions in a newer version of GC?
If not, is there any hope that such a function might be provided in the
future?