[GNC] Gnucash Not Working

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 5 14:18:15 EST 2020

1. Go to /Applications (or wherever you installed GnuCash)
2. Right-click Gnucash.app and choose ‘Open’
3. Confirm in the security dialog that comes up that yes, you want to open Gnucash.app
4. Gnucash.app *should* open at this point, if not just a regular double-left-click should work.
5. Subsequent opens can happen from the dock.

Regards,
Adrien