[GNC] How to upgrade from GC 3.7 to 3.8?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 5 20:22:31 EST 2020

OS?

I’ve had some issues with linux but that was building from scratch with a very new version on an older distro. A regular install shouldn’t be an issue.

On Mac I’ve had no problems simply installing the newer version. MacOS asks if you want to overwrite or keep both.

I’ve never used Gnucash on Windows, so I can’t help there.

Regards,
Adrien