[GNC] How to upgrade from GC 3.7 to 3.8?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 08:12:15 EST 2020

 This answer along with the others gave me the confidence to proceed with the upgrade from 3.7 to 3.8 on my Windows 10 PC.And it worked! So I' m now up and running with GC 3.78.
For others doing this here is the dialog box you will see during the upgrade...

Hope this helps.
And thanks to those here for your help!