[GNC] Report screen font size

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 13:32:28 EST 2020

When I run a report, the font size on the screen is so large that the title (Revenue and Expense Statement for Last Year) takes up 3 lines on my 1080X398 lap-top screen. This does make it extremely difficult to review the report onscreen.  Is there something I can do to reduce the font size on screen?
I first noticed this in 3.7 and it is still there on 3.8.  I saw some mention about font sizes earlier but they seem to be geared toward the printed report which is fine on my systems.I run GNC on Windows 10 both at home and for my American Legion Post.

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.