[GNC] Stock account. Entering transacction.

Vicente vbrubio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:58:56 EST 2020

Hello

My first post A newbie
I need a lot of help with stock accounts.
Gnucash 3.8
I create the tree of accounts, as the help indicates.
In tools menu I put the action as indicated by the help.
But when entering the transaction with several lines, I can't get the number
of shares or the price to appear.
I don't know how it is done or how it is configured to do it.
So much to enter shares previously bought in equity opening balance, to put
them in the account of actions. (Same data, same currency..etc)
Nor, an example, with actions that I put as purchased now.
Thank you so much.
Greetings.
I hope some help.
Written with translator-