[GNC] GNUCash XML format compatibility

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Wed Feb 12 10:04:12 EST 2020

So it is correct to say that 3.0 was the major release, and that 3.1, 3.2. etc were all subsequent minor releases?

Saying 3.x is the major release is ambiguous, to say the least. In that case, 3.1, 3.2, etc would all be major releases, because they all qualify as 3.x.

It took me a while to work out what you were saying, and maybe I still haven’t.

Peter
--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness.”