[GNC] GNUCash XML format compatibility

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Wed Feb 12 11:42:02 EST 2020

So is there a release called 3.x?

Only a few days ago, someone said that he had upgrades from 3.x, and was asked just which release he had upgraded from, which is a perfectly reasonable question.

All I can do is repeat my previous question, but I’m beginning to doubt I’ll get an answer. It’s like dealing with Pope Francis, who relishes ambiguity.

Peter

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness.”