[GNC] 2.6.15 to 3.4

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:19:05 EST 2020

I just installed the current debian stable version (3.4) on a new machine, and
copied over my ~.gnucash files from an older debian machine running gnucash
2.6.15.

On startup, I got a message about the account files that were in ~/.gnucash
being moved into the .local hiearchy.

OK, but now how do I actually see all the accounts and data that I could see
on the old machine in 2.6.15? None of the old accounts are appearing on the
initial gnucash screen.

(If it matters, the actual log files and account data were in a directory
called ~/gnucash-data; a copy of that is also on the new machine.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans